Cruise Port Falmouth Jamaica
A unique cruise destination, Historic Falmouth, has been created on the north coast of Jamaica, just 22 miles from the world-famous resort of Montego Bay. The newest of all the cruise ports, Falmouth’s rich heritage provides an impressive backdrop to the two-berth cruise terminal, which has been designed in a style that reflects the architectural and social history of the town.
In terms of other visitor attractions, Falmouth is close enough for cruise passengers to enjoy the best that Montego Bay and Ocho Rios have to offer. Go rafting on the Martha Brae river, take a trip to the Greenwood Great House (a former Edward Barrett residence), swim with dolphins at Dolphin Cove, or join in a nature trek with Chukka Caribbean Adventure Tours. There is also ready access from Falmouth to the island’s mountainous Cockpit Country, which contains a selection of flora and fauna not found anywhere else in the world.
- Airports: Sangster International Airport is 35 km form the port.
- Anchorage: No available anchorage.
- Facilities: Pilotage, water, provisions.
- Medical Aid: Falmouth Hospital is 1.2 km from the port.
- Pilot: Pick-up ½ mile (NE or NW) of the sea buoy at entrance to Falmouth harbour.
- Pilotage: Agents alert Pilotage Depatment on ship’s ETA and ETD at least 12 hours before required time. Pilot boards and guides ship in and out of channel. Pilotage charges are calculated according to grt.
- Position: 18°30N, 77°39W.
- Tenders: Tender service is not available.
- Towage: Not available.