Experience one of the most picturesque horseback riding trail on a 900 acre property. You will learn about the Jamaican culture, herbs and spices used in the famous Jamaican Jerk sauce. As you horseback riding in this nostalgic countryside, you will experience the many different landscape, plants and animals of Jamaica, most of which are protected species. Imagine Jamaican parrots frolicking above the trail on these 80 feet tall black olive trees- you will love it!
What To Expect:
- Duration: 4 Hours (Includes transfer time)
- Round-Trip Transportation from pick-up
- Picturesque 2-hour horseback riding
- Learn Jamaica’s culture, herbs, spices, flora & fauna
- Private ride on white sandy beach
- Swim with the REGGAE Horses in the ocean
- Tour Fee: $80 per person (Pay on arrival at attraction)
- Shopping / Lunch*
Time Slots: 9:00am; 12:00pm or 3:00pm
What to Bring: Walking Shoes, *Pocket Money for Lunch/Shopping, Camera, Suntan Lotion.
NOTE: Tour price does not include entry fee to attractions.
Things to Know:
- 250 lbs weight restriction applies
- Not valid for children under 5 years old
- Riders recommended (optional) to wear a helmet when on horseback
- Each rider (or parent/guardian of a child rider) is required to sign an insurance indemnity form before riding
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change or cancel your booking. No refunds if change or cancellation less than 48 hours.