Frequently asked questions
Below is list of the questions we get asked frequently. To jump to the section you’re most interested in, simply click on one of the links to the right of of the page. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for below, please feel free to contact us directly and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- How do I make a booking on your website?
Go to homepage, enter date, time, select Airport and drop-location, number of adults and click Find A Transfer, select your driver from the search, then click BOOK TRANSFER and follows steps to checkout and secure reservation with a valid credit/debit card.
- What information do I need in order to book?
Aside from the information needed to do the search for tours or transfers, you will need a valid credit/debit card with security code to pay deposit to secure your seats with preferred driver. Please input as much information as possible on the booking form on checkout.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Please send use our Online Request a Quote form for the route and we will send you quotations from drivers who ply that route, you then choose and pay deposit to secure driver’s service.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
A 20% deposit is required to secure your seat(s), this amount must be paid online with a valid credit/debit card with security code belonging to person making the reservation. The balance is paid in cash directly to the selected driver on arrival or at pick-up location. Reservation is not confirmed unless deposit is paid.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Our online system does not currently support pre-booking of multiple stops, but you can arrange multiple stops with your chosen driver who will inform you of any additional cost where applicable.
- Can I pay for my transfer or tours in full online prior to arrival?
No at this time. The current pay-balance-on-arrival arrangement is to ensure that the driver you selected is properly compensated at the time of pick-up, as most drivers are independent owners and does not have a non-cash collection system. We are working with many of the enlisted drivers to roll-out a cash-less payment system, this will come on stream very soon.
- What if I don’t have a credit/debit card or the card is in someone else’s name?
- Only credit/debit cards are currently accepted on website, other method such as e-transfer, e-cheques will be on stream soon, any applicable service fees by your provider or bank will be charge to the traveler.
- If the credit/debit card used does not belong to anyone in the travelling party, authorization in writing with proper ID of the owner must be present at the time of booking.
- How do I book a transfer to a tour on your website?
There are several ways to book a transfer, see options below.
- If you are not familiar with each tour, go to Tour Page, to view more information on the tour, once ready to book, select your date and desired time, your pick-up location on the booking console and click FIND A TRANSFER, select your driver from the search, then click BOOK TRANSFER and follow steps to checkout. The tour you are viewing is already auto-selected in the drop-off location. Remember to enter the number of adults in slot provided.
- If you are familiar with the tour you need, go directly to homepage, enter date, time, select pick-up and drop-location, number of adults and click Find A Transfer, select your driver from the search, then click BOOK TRANSFER and follows steps to checkout.
- Am I booking a tour or the transfer on your website?
You are not booking or paying for the actual tour on our website, but you are booking a Round-trip transfer to the destination or tour. Most tours don’t usually require pre-booked reservation and can be paid for on arrival at the destination, your driver will assist you in making payments at the location.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Luggage entitlements is usually at 2 pieces of luggage per vehicle; additional luggage above 2 may vary from driver to driver.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
Your driver will be on hand at the pick-up location (Airport or Cruise Port) arrival outside with sign bearing your name. For pick-up at hotel, your driver will meet you at the lobby.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
Please give the driver a call with the number with which your were provided at the time of booking or call our Support Desk at 1-888 CYD-HELP and we will arrange alternate pick-up. We urge you not to go with any other drive not booked with us. Your designated drive will have your name(s), booking number and description of booking, please show him/her your Reservation Notification for verification
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Yes, you can change your vehicle but being guided by our cancellation policy. All change or modification to your booking should be done prior to arrival or pick-up and cancellation charges may apply. We cannot guarantee that an extra vehicle will be available to accommodate the increase, if change is done at the time of arrival. A decrease in the number will not lower the agreed rate if change is done on arrival or at pick-up (please observe and honour Cancellation Policy)
- How long will the transfer take?
Transfer can take as little as 10 minutes to a high of 2 hours for Airport Transfer depending you’re your locations from the Airport. Of the 2 international Airports, please choose the one closest to your destination view Route map here. We understand that there may be no flights coming from your Country into the nearest airport to your resort or destination.
- What travel documents should I carry?
Please have your Passport or Visa, whichever applies to your travel permits, confirmation of booking transfer purchased with Choose Your Driver.