Most Jamaica Resort Guests Receive Positive Arrival Experiences
Your guests are arriving at their Jamaica Resort in about two days. As a reputable and busy host, you sometimes don’t have the time to call around to several companies to check driver availability and the company’s rates. The last thing you want is for your hotel guests to arrive at the airport expecting to be picked up only to find that no driver is waiting!
If your property has an efficient guest pickup system and adequate staff to take on the tasks of arranging airport transfers, adventure tours, or excursions for your guests, then you may not have much to worry about.
However, if you own a small mom-and-pop accommodation, a small boutique hotel, a B&B, or you have private villas, guests houses, a small motels, or you’re listed on Airbnb or VRBO, then you likely have neither the staff nor the time for these services.
Transporting guests, providing enriching experiences, and offering guest attractions such as Dunn’s River Falls, can be a real ‘time-grabber’. This extra but important service can take time from your other on-site activities.
Granted, some owners don’t usually take on these responsibilities to pre-arrange airport transfers and tours for their guests. They especially don’t offer these services during the busy season when there are so many things to do in preparing for the arrival of other guests. Adding transportation and other arrangements for tours like Rastafarian Indigenous Village Tour is just not feasible when you are running a small tourist location with limited staff.
A lot of small Jamaica Resort and accommodation owners prefer to refer guests to an independent certified drivers and tour guide registered with reputable associations – JUTA, JCAL, Maxi Tours or others carriers – to pre-arrange transportation, and then follow up to ensure their guests were pleased with the service they received.
This approach does not work for all tourist facilities.
Should arranging airport transfers, tours, excursion and other forms of transportation for your guests be my concern?
There are probably more positives than negatives from arranging transportation for your guests for example:
- Guest Satisfaction: Satisfying guest’s needs is one of the most prominent and obvious benefits to be gained. You want to meet each guest expectation.
- Guest Retention Increase: A happy guest is most likely to revisit your property on their next visit.
- Guest Referrals: A satisfied guest is likely to refer your property to friends, relative or to total strangers via online reviews. The best advertising is word of mouth.
- Enhance Guest Experience: Providing guest services is another way to improve guest pre-arrival experience and by extension their expectations of what to do and see when on-site
- Earn More: Yes, arranging transportation can add incremental revenue to your coffers. Provide your own in-house shuttle. (Make sure it’s licensed to carry passengers.) Why not create a partnership with a licensed carrier and ask for a commission for each referral? Or simply, sign up with a Referral Program? You choose.
But what if you just don’t have the time? Then the best alternative is to have a slate of reliable, licensed transportation providers to whom you can refer each guest prior to their arrival. Help your valued guests avoid the hassle of having to arrange transportation on arrival at the airport.
Services like https://www.chooseyourdriver.com offer safe, proven, reliable certified drivers registered with recognized associations. Why not make pre-arrival arrangements or transportation for tours for your guests easy? Just forward the website www.chooseyourdriver.com to your guests and your job is done.